Media Accreditation Policy
Please be aware and follow our media accreditation policy:
- Accreditation will only be given to working media.
- Accreditation cannot be shared, sold or extended to co-workers, family or friends.
- Non-editorial or commercial use of any pictures or film is prohibited without prior consent of the Strathmore Stampede & Heritage Days.
- Media accreditation passes must be worn at all times while working on Stampede Grounds.
- Accredited media are expected to cooperate with the procedures at the gates and security checkpoints of Stampede Grounds, and must treat the individuals working in these areas with courtesy and respect.
- Lost or stolen media accreditation must be immediately reported to a media relations coordinator; these passes will be cancelled and a new pass may be re-issued.
Accredited media who do not comply with this policy will, without warning, have their media accreditation withdrawn. Any questions or concerns should be raised with a media relations coordinator.
You will be notified about the status of your application via email once it has been processed. Successful applicants will be contacted further regarding media kit pick up date and more information.
If you could also attach a photo for your media pass, as well as any colleagues that will be working with you.